Min focal lenght 35 mm lenses: 10 mm (LMB-4) / 8 mm (LMB-4A)
Max number of 4 x 4 filters: two 6“ x 6“ filters
Weight: approx. 500 g (1,1 lbs)
Note: LMB-4 can be modified to LMB-4A by mounting the wide angle replacement shade K2.65585.0 on the LMB-4 carrier. The LMB4 can then be fitted with the LMB-4A step down ring K2.47635.0 to clamp on the Ultra Prime 8R
The Arri LMB-4 Clip-on matte box accommodates for two 6.66×6.66 filter trays, and permits the use of wide angle lenses with ease. It is a very lightweight matte box, perfect with longer zoom lenses or very wide-angle primes.
With various rings that can be fitted in its center, the LMB-4 can be adjusted to many different lenses.
|Min. focal length||12 mm (9.8 mm with MB-14 W)|
|Max. number of filters (with 6x filter stage)||six 6.6 x 6.6 filters + one round filter|
|Max. number of filters (with 6x filter stage)||six 6.6 x 6.6 filters + two 4 x 4 + 4 x 4 filter stage filters + one 138 mm + 4 round filter|
|Camera attachment||for dia. 19 mm support rods
for dia. 15 mm support rods
|Dimensions||372 x 260 x 155 mm (14.6 x 10.2 x 6.1 in)|
|Weight||approx. 2,450 g (5.4 lbs)|
6.6″x6.6″ Production Matte Box MB-14 is a versatile wide-angle studio matte box that can be used with all Lenses from primes to the largest 35mm and HD zooms. MB-14 requires a studio bridge plate.
- Maximum filter size 6.6″ x 6.6″ / round 6″
- Standard configuration with 4-filter stage; several other filter stages possible
- One of each filter frame pair toothed for operation by knob or flexible shaft
- Swing away 90° to the front
- Top / bottom and side flags
- Set of masks and French flag holder
- Wide carrier MB-14-W for lenses from 9.8 mm
*Requires 19 mm or 15 mm studio bridge plate or ARRI QR-HD1 baseplate. Not for lightweight support.
- 6.6″ x 6.6″ wide-angle compact swing-away matte box
- Two rotatable filter frames for use with polarizing and grad filters
- Rear bellows hold 6″ round filters and use standard MB-14 reduction ring.
Adapters are available for R2
rings (MB-20, MB-18, etc.)
- Available for 15 and 19 mm studio bridge plates as well as Panavision standard
The MB-28 is a compact matte box designed to cover the largest cine zoom lenses, including the Angenieux Optimo 24-290 mm. The MB-28 is available with a three-filter stage and a swing-away system. Natively designed for 6.6″ x 6.6″ filters, the MB-28 can be made compatible with all sizes of industry-standard filters.