Cooke Anamorphic lens/i Prime are supplied with the next generation /i Technology, and are designed for all PL mounted professional motion picture film and electronic cameras. Cooke’s new /i Squared Technology metadata system builds on the capabilities of Cooke’s /i Technology. The newest functions provide inertial tracking data in addition to lens metadata to be used by applications such as matchmoving and 3D camera tracking. The position and orientation data, in addition to the lens data will help VFX teams better deal with common issues like occlusions, fast camera motion (motion blur) and other known challenges associated with today’s fast paced motion capture style. Cooke’s /i Technology provides vital information on lens setting, focusing distance, aperture and depth-of-field, hyperfocal distance, serial number, owner data, lens type and focal length in both metric and footage measurements. Information is captured frame-by-frame for use in post-production and real-time displays.
- Lenses available: 25, 32, 40, 50, 75, 100 and 135mm with 2x squeeze
- T2.3 aperture
- Offers anamorphic characteristics including 2:1 oval bokeh for out of focus highlights
- The Cooke Look® and colour matched with all other Cooke lenses.
- Especially well balanced for astigmatism and corrected for lateral and longitudinal aberrations over the entire image area
- Linear iris
- Equipped with the next generation of /i Squared Technology* for lens metadata capture
- Award-winning cam-style focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments
Cooke Anamorphic lens/i Primes
All of the anamorphic characteristics demanded by filmmakers today with the Cooke Look® and oval bokeh. That’s the Cooke Anamorphic lens/i Look. Images beautifully rendered for film and especially suited for use with digital cameras. Exceptionally well corrected aberrations over the entire image area – astigmatism, lateral and longitudinal color – that will render shape, form and soul to your images.
While the “look” is crucial, precision engineering and seamless integration with other equipment is equally important. The Anamorphic/i, T2.3 primes in seven focal lengths are color matched to our S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i lenses.
Superb optical and mechanical performance. Distortion, veiling glare, flares, and all aberrations are controlled at all apertures over the whole field of view. Like the S4/i, 5/i and miniS4/i primes, the cam focus mechanism allows for smooth focus adjustments. Modular construction increases ease of maintenance and serviceability.