- 3.54″ LED Backlit LCD
- 24-Bit RGB 960 x 640 Resolution
- Waveform & Vectorscope via Update
- 500 Nit Brightness / 1000:1 Contrast
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 160 x 160˚ Viewing Angle
- SDI and Mini-HDMI Inputs and Outputs
- Loop Out / Conversion Out
- Adjustable Diopter / Manual Lens Shutter
- Advanced Features Including 3G Level A/B
The Alphatron Broadcast Electronics Electronic Viewfinder EVF-035W-3G features a 3.54″ LED-backlit LCD and displays 24-bit RGB at 960 x 640 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio. Brightness is at 500 nit and contrast ratio at 1000:1. The viewing angle is 160 x 160°. The unit comes equipped with an adjustable diopter and a manual lens shutter for protection of the LCD. A 6″ D-tap cable is included.
Connections consist of SDI and mini-HDMI inputs and outputs, a phone jack for calibration and a USB port for software upgrades. You can loop out from both SDI and HDMI and perform conversion out from HDMI to SDI. (If your camera has a mini-HDMI port, like many cameras do, then you will need a mini-HDMI to mini-HDMI cable to connect the camera to this viewfinder.)
Adjustable features include Brightness, Contrast, Color Temperature, Sharpness, various Scan modes, Markers, User Aspect Zoom, and Blue Gun. Professional features available are 3G Level A/B, Audio Meter, Time Code, Range Error, Zebra, Luma y’ Zone Check, Focus Assist, and Internal Colorbar and Pluge Pattern.
The viewfinder has a lightweight magnesium housing and can be powered by an optional battery or DC power supply.
Note! You can upgrade this EVF with Waveform & Vectorscope functionality via a free V0.6 firmware update from Alphatron’s website.
- 3.54″ LED-backlit LCD
- Displays 24-bit RGB at 960 x 640 in 16:9
- Features an adjustable diopter and manual shutter
- SDI and mini-HDMI in /out and HDMI to SDI conversion
- A range of focus features include Zebra and Focus Assist
|Display||24-bit RGB LED backlit LCD / 3.54″ (9 cm)|
|Resolution||960 x 640|
|Viewing Angle||160° / 160°|
Phone jack x1 (for calibration)
USB x1 (for software upgrades)
|Power||External DC 6-15V power cable (included)
NP-F battery (not included)
|Weight||1.06 lbs (.48 kg)|