Cine Follow Focus One
Pioneering fluid head and tripod innovator OConnor, a Vitec Group brand, introduces the first product in their new line of professional camera accessories: the Cine Follow Focus Oconnor CFF-1. This rock solid tool represents the pinnacle of follow focus design and technology, offering unparalleled performance.
The CFF-1′s multifunctional, modular design eliminates the hassle of having to juggle separate bridge plates. A single, easy to use snap-on bridge clamps effortlessly onto either 15mm or 19mm studio rod systems. (An optional LWS bridge is also available.) The OConnor integrated approach lets the operator straddle the line between both standards with ease and efficiency. With the lowest clearance available in a double-sided studio unit, OConnor’s follow focus is ideal for large diameter lenses—and protects the user’s equipment investment by ensuring compatibility with optical systems now and into the future. The CFF-1 integrates seamlessly with existing popular accessories such as whips, gears, and cranks, while creating a new standard in compatibility.
Unlimited Mounting Options
Working with any lens and mattebox configuration, the CFF-1 swing arm can be mounted on either side of the bridge for maximum versatility. What’s more, OConnor’s unique main follow focus bridge slides independently of the support bridge dovetail, increasing mounting options for specialty setups.
Handy Horizontal Sliding Adjustment
A handy horizontal sliding adjustment mechanism lets the operator locate the focus drive gears so that the lens witness mark is always easy to read.
Exact and Accurate Focus Pull
The CFF-1 Minimal Backlash Mechanism guarantees an exacting focus pull with less play and higher accuracy; every time.
- Multifunctional, modular design: single easy to use bridge accommodates both 15mm & 19mm studio rod systems
- System integrates seamlessly with existing professional follow focus accessories such as whips, gears, and cranks
- OConnor’s integrated approach lets the operator straddle the line between both standards with ease and efficiency
- Low-profile design is ideal for large barrel diameter lenses and protects user’s equipment investment by ensuring compatibility with optical systems now and into the future
- Swing Arm can be mounted on either side of bridge for maximum versatility
- Minimal Backlash Mechanism guarantees an exacting focus pull with less play and higher accuracy
- Constructed of lightweight, durable black anodized aluminum
- Eccentric handwheel can be repositioned to optimize visibility
|Studio Rod Bridge
|Driver Gear 43 tooth
0.8M 6mm face (Cine)
|Driver Gear 35 tooth
0.8M 10mm face (Cine)
|Driver Gear 50 tooth
0.6M 7.5mm face (Fujinon ENG focus)
|Driver Gear 60 tooth
0.5M 7.5mm face (Canon ENG focus)
|Set of 10 Marking Discs||C1241-1530|
|LWS Rod Bridge 15mm||C1241-1540|
|Marking Disc (glow in the dark)||C1241-2117|
|Set of 10 Marking Discs (glow in the dark)||C1241-1531|
|Gear Friction Driver||C1242-1001|